The contractor signatory below ("contractor") hereby guarantees ("Owner") that the construction performed on that certain structure located at to be free from defects in labor and workmanship for a period of lifetime from the date of commencement of use, substantial completion or date of notice of completion, whichever is the first to occur:
1. To the property only as long as it remains in the possession of the original owner named above.
2. To the construction work that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
3. To the construction work that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by others.
4. That contractor shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction at no cost to owner within a reasonable period of time.
5. Under no circumstances shall contractor be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special,
indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the construction defect.